Applications are done!! Applications are mailed!!! We are done with the application process!!! YESSSSS!!!
Jesse worked his butt off today to finish these up and he finished. We drove them to the post office and sent them on their merry way!! Then of course we had to celebrate!! We took ourselves to good ol' Olive Garden and had some fantastic food and a few yummy drinks! I had this drink that tasted like a lemon starburst - oh so good!! (I'll try not to slur my words as I type.)
I am so excited that we have moved onto the next stage of the internship process. Can I even say excited... waiting for interviews can't be exciting. I might be back complaining about waiting but right now I am real excited to wait!!!
Have a great night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woo hoo!!! Way to go Jesse and way to go Lynn for all the support you gave him. You guys deserved to go out to eat:)
Hooray for applications being done!!!!! I'm glad you got to enjoy some Olive Garden and not J.B. Obrien's, LOL :)
Post a Comment