Jesse and I have been spending many weekends designing and creating a website for his business. This past weekend we made it e-commerce!!!
The company I work for asked me last winter if I would re-design their website... I said yes. They bought the web design program and I learned it.... I watched one introduction video and learned the rest on my own!!!! Here is the site that I did for my company www.performancepropumps.com
Jesse was jealous and wanted a site for his company and wanted me to create him one... but he wanted his customers to be able to purchase from the site! Remember no training!!
I am proud to say that I did it!!! Sorry, if I am bragging... but right now I am so proud!! But, I can not take all the credit. We did hire Jim from ThotComm who built us two templates. From those two templates we created our website!!
Please go and check out our site and maybe even buy a few things!!! (wink, wink)
www.wcc-tech.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment